5 Basic WordPress Plugins you Should be using
The advantages of using WordPress as your website platform are many and will be discussed in a separate post but one of the huge advantages wordpress has on other CMS platforms are the plugins.
There are much more plugins than you can even begin to count but there are a few basic plugins that everyone with a wordpress site should get to know.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast – every single WordPress blog should be using this plugin. The plugin adds important tags such as meta description and meta title, XML sitemap and much more. Very important for proper SEO.
- Google Analyticator – add a Google Analytics id to your site and start monitoring your traffic.
- Header and Footer – add unique code to either the header or footer of the homepage / entire site / posts / pages etc.
- HTML Sitemap – add an HTML sitemap to your WordPress site with 1 click.
- Contact Form 7 – Add a good looking contact for to your site.